Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 days of Thanks

I've decided to do the 30 days of things I'm thankful for and as usual I'm a few days late. So for today I'll do my first three things so that I can get caught up. I'll be adding a new thing everyday.

30. Kate Spade - I've been in love with her bags since High School and exclusively buy her treasures. Now that the brand has branched out into clothing, accessories and other wonderful treats I'm building up my collection and loving every new surprise.

29. Lily and Beau - My awesome dogs. Lily is a 2 1/2 year old black Lab and Beau is a 9 month old German Shepherd. My amazing husband has done such a great job training them and they are just awesome additions to our family.

28. iPhone & iPad - These two little pieces of technological genius have really improved my life and my organization. Plus they look way cool!

27. Southern California Weather! It is the beginning of November and I'm in a tank top! Love it!

26. The right to VOTE! I am so thankful that I live in a country where I am free to cast my vote without fear.

What are some things you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment